What if I need to return an item(s)?
To be eligible for a return or exchange, the following conditions must be met:
1. Valid receipt of purchase must be provided.
2. Product must have been purchased within the last 30 days.
3. Product must be unwashed, unworn and in original condition with tags attached.
If these conditions are met, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and place the word 'Return' in the subject line. Please then state the reason for your return/exchange request.
Customers are required to cover the cost of shipping the product back to Born Resilient.
All product being returned will be inspected once received in our warehouse. Once processed, we will notify you by email as to whether the return has been approved or rejected, based on the conditions above.
If an exchange is requested, we are pleased to ship the product back to your address FREE of charge.
If a refund is requested, a credit will be applied to the original method of payment, as listed on the provided receipt. Please note this is for the value of the item returned plus applicable taxes paid. Shipping costs are NON-REFUNDABLE and WILL NOT be reimbursed.
- All items bought on sale are a FINAL SALE and NOT eligible for return
- If we do not have the appropriate exchange product in stock, we are pleased to offer a store credit via gift card.
- Approved returns/exchanges are completed within 14 days upon receipt in our warehouse.
- We are NOT responsible for items damaged or lost in transit/shipping. We will NOT offer compensation or reimbursements in these situations.
Please mail your eligible product for return
with valid receipt of purchase to: